Please read the below before placing an order:
- Orders are placed through streetscraftcreations.co.uk. (custom requests are usually agreed through messenger or email and a checkout spot will be created for you on my website)
- Orders will be posted once full payment has been made. Custom orders are made to order therefore have a longer turnaround
time as materials may need ordering in, please note materials are not ordered until full payment is made, payment is due within30 days of the invoice/checkout spot is ready. Any outstanding payments that remain unpaid after 30 days (2 reminder attempts will be sent) will be cancelled. Quotes are valid for 30 days after which I would need to re-cost the piece this is due to metal prices constantly changing.
- Orders are processed on a first come first served basis, although please do not hesitate to contact me if you have a tighter deadline and I will do my best to accommodate your requirements.
- If you require a more bespoke order, perhaps a specific colour for example then please contact me either via the website contacts us form or through Facebook/Instagram messenger. I am happy to help in any way I can.
- Please read the care leaflet(s) that comes with your purchases to ensure the longevity of your pieces
6. By placing an order you are accepting these terms and conditions.
Payment & Postage
- We accept Paypal & Stripe as a method of payment. (Do not worry though you do not need a Paypal account to purchase!)
- Please ensure your address is correct as this will be the address I ship to. I cannot be held accountable for orders being sent to incorrect addresses
- All our UK orders are shipped via Royal Mail services please see DELIVERY for more info. We cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control once posted. If you require an item sooner and/or require different postage just let us know at the time of order and I can quote the cost for you.
- If you are local to Hoddesdon UK collection of your items can be arranged as that is where I am based.
- Orders for Europe & the Rest of the World (Inc Ireland & The Channel Islands) are sent via DHL Courier. Custom & Import Taxes - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for any delays due to customs
*Please note* during busy periods (Christmas etc.) the delivery times may change we will communicate this to you at the time of ordering.
- I hope you are happy with your purchases but should there be any issues please contact us as soon as possible so we can help. Please note that there is a 14-day window to contact us before returns are no longer accepted.
- Unfortunately, bespoke made pieces and personalised items are not refundable. Pictures will be sent to you via email or message for approval before postage.
- Earrings are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons
- No refunds can be given until items are received back to us so please ensure that returns are delivered back to us safely in the original packaging, if possible. Proof of return will also be required. Items must be sent in via the same delivery method they were received. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs. The return address is 160 Caxton Road Hoddesdon Herts EN11 9PB
- We are aware on occasions packages may not arrive to you in the manner they left here (thankfully we so far haven't experienced this) if there is any damage to your purchases please collect photo evidence so we can work together to rectify it.
- Digital products are non-refundable and are purchased through my Payhip store, payment is taken by Paypal or Stripe
Any competitions or giveaways held are for the stated piece/amount/discount there is no cash alternative. Please read any terms & conditions relating to the giveaways at the time. My standard T&Cs also apply.
Gift Vouchers/E Vouchers
- Gifts vouchers are non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative.
- They are emailed to the purchaser who can then email or print them off for their chosen recipient
- They can be used towards the cost of a bespoke piece.
- If the order exceeds the vouchers total, then the remaining balance will be invoiced and must be paid in full prior to work starting.
- If the order is less than the voucher value, the remaining balance will be updated to the unique code given at the time of purchase so it can be used for future orders.
- Unfortunately bespoke made or personalised pieces are non-refundable.
- My usual terms and conditions apply