Please read the below before placing an order:
- Orders are placed through streetscraftcreations.co.uk. (custom requests are usually agreed through messenger or email and invoiced via Paypal)
- Orders will be posted once full payment has been made. Custom orders are 'made to order' therefore have a longer turnaround
time as materials may need ordering in, please note materials are not ordered until full payment is made, payment is due the day the invoiced is received. Any outstanding invoices that remain unpaid after 2 reminder attempts will be cancelled.
- Orders are processed on a first come first served basis, although please do not hesitate to contact me if you have a tighter deadline and I will do my best to accommodate your requirements.
- If you require a more bespoke order, perhaps a specific colour for example then please contact me either via the websites contacts us form or through Facebook/Instagram messenger. I am happy to help any way I can.
- Please read the care leaflet(s) that comes with your purchases to ensure longevity of your pieces
6. By placing an order you are accepting these terms and conditions.
Payment & Postage
- We accept Paypal & Stripe as a method of payment. (Do not worry though you do not need a Paypal account to purchase!)
- Please ensure your address is correct on Paypal as this will be the address I ship to. I cannot be held accountable for orders being sent to incorrect addresses
- All our UK orders are shipped via Royal Mail. Postage cost is £3.00 per order. *COVID-19 to limit the times I visit the post office items will be shipped via 1st class Royal Mail as I can just drop them into a post box, this is subject to change at any time* We cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control once posted. If you require an item sooner and/or require a different postage just let us know at the time of order and I can quote the cost for you. All UK orders over £50 will be upgraded to Special Delivery at no extra cost to you.
- If you are local to Hoddesdon UK collection of your items can be arranged as that is where I am based.
- Orders for Europe & Rest of the World are sent via International Tracked and Signed using Royal Mail. Custom & Import Taxes - Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I am not responsible for any delays due to customs
- Orders to the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery
*Please note* during busy periods (Christmas etc.) the delivery times may change we will communicate this to you at the time of ordering.
- I hope you are happy with your purchases but should there be any issues please contact us as soon as possible so we can help. Please note that there is a 14-day window to contact us before returns are no longer accepted.
- Unfortunately, personalised items are not refundable unless a mistake has been made on my part. Pictures will be sent to you via email or message for approval before postage.
- Earrings are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons
- No refunds can be given until items are received back to us so please ensure that returns are delivered back to us safely in the original packaging, if possible. Proof of return will also be required. Buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
- We are aware on occasions packages may not arrive to you in the manner they left here (thankfully we so far haven't experienced this) if there is any damage to your purchases please collect photo evidence so we can work together to rectify it.
Any competitions or giveaways held are for the stated piece/amount/discount there is no cash alternative. Please read any terms & conditions relating to the giveaways at the time. My standard T&Cs also apply.